Friday 19 July 2013

7

This is an article dedicated to the weird me.


Normally 5 would be considered as the centre or middle number from 1 to 10. I have found this a hard idea to accept. 5 just seems to be an impostor, masquerading itself as the balanced middle number. I have thought about this and the right contender to the throne appears to be 7. No other number seems to be proper to fill that role.

5 seems to be a very small number, and in a way bland or bitter, meek and misplaced. It doesn't seem to be the balancing number, I don't know why. But 7 on the other hand seems just perfect. It's not too big or too little. And it's not even, it's an odd number. It seems to perfectly stand in between 1 (or 0 for that matter) and 10, balancing out their weights. 

So, in my opinion 7 is the number that must be rightful middle number.

No comments:

Post a Comment